two+one

Sunday, October 7, 2007

38 weeks & counting....

So Dr. Beh tells me that statistically, most babies arrive in their 38th -39th week. Which means, I could very well be carted off into the labour ward right after posting this entry.

Yes! the timing's about right. Baby's clothes are washed, diapers & nappies are out in full force, & cot is ready (albeit being a temporary stash for a bevy of items- labtop bag, cookbook, ben's footrest, just to name a few). Plus the swollen feet, calves, and stumpy toes just cannot get any worse.

So the bag is packed and ready to go, we're all excited, and we love our new little baby-boo so so much already.

One more tiny detail though - his name.


Editor's note: For the record, " onemoreyeo.blogspot.com " was daddy-to-be BEN's concoction.

4 Comments:

Blogger littlemisstalkalot said...

hello! glad to see the first post is up, looking forward to reading more!! love aunty angel

October 8, 2007 at 3:43 PM  
Blogger Isaac Yeo said...

OMG
I CANNOT BELIEVE SHE IS BLOGGING!!!
I hope she blogs for me as well.

October 10, 2007 at 9:03 PM  
Blogger Isaac Yeo said...

Let me OUT!!!Let me OUT!!!!!
:)

October 10, 2007 at 9:04 PM  
Blogger Chibi Run said...

Babyboo's cousin says HI!

October 11, 2007 at 10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home